19 sep 2011

REVIEW - Sleek - Nude collection Au naturel palette

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 
Today's article is another review of a sleek palette that i'm very excited about.
I absolutely love it that they came out with this palette , 
its such a handy palette for day and nighttime looks.
And specially for back to school looks , because you can create "nude" looks with this palette.



This will be just a quick review to show you this lovely palette.
I think I already expressed myself how much I love the sleek palettes haha.
So lets go on to the swatches !! 

Swatches 



All the colors of the palette.
All nudes and browns,peach and pink colors.
I love this palette so much.













Like I tell every time , I'm in love with the sleek palettes.
They are just amazing , the quality is great and the price is really nice and great for students.
Every palette looks really fancy and the come up with great limited edition palettes like this one.


Just take a look at the website of sleek 
or on Alicejohavesentials.nl if your from holland or belgium.
Because the palettes are cheaper on aliceandjohavesentials then the official sleek site 
( weird ... I know ! )
Thank you so much for reading and hope you liked it .