14 sep 2011

REVIEW - Sleek - Sunset

Hello guys and girls , 
Today's article is a review of my new sleek palette called Sunset.
It's a gorgeous palette with warm colors and one very bright cold color.
Im in love with these sleek palettes and I think they are of great quality.
The colors are absolutely gorgeous and do remind me of a sunset.
Im excited about this palette ,
 but also a little scared to experiment with these colors so it would be fun ! 
So take a look at my review , swatches and pictures.

This palette has one colors that is kind of misplaced , 
and I think everyone knows which color that is.
All the colors are warm except the blue eye shadow.
I do really like the blue color , it's very very bright and would look good with other colors.

All the colors are shimmery except the black one that you find back in almost every sleek palette.
It's a very useful color I think , I use the black eye shadow to wing my eyes with.
Instead of the cream eye liner I use a powder eye shadow to line my eyes with to make it look more soft.

The palette contains beautiful colors.
A lot of shimmery eye shadows ( which I love) and a lot of eye shadows with a golden sheen.
These eye shadows are great for a party because of the shimmers.

First row 
Matt Black
Shimmery burgundy red
Shimmery bronzey brown
Shimmery bright orange
Shimmery yellow/gold
Shimmery bright blue

Second row 
Shimmery brown with purple-ish sheen
Shimmery rusty red
Shimmery bronze
Shimmery camel with golden sheen
Shimmery peachy pink with golden sheen
Shimmery pink with golden sheen

Matt Black
Shimmery burgundy red
Shimmery bronzey brown


Shimmery bright orange
Shimmery yellow/gold
Shimmery bright blue


Shimmery brown with purple-ish sheen
Shimmery rusty red
Shimmery bronze


Shimmery camel with golden sheen
Shimmery peachy pink with golden sheen
Shimmery pink with golden sheen


Close up on all the colors



A look I made out of this palette.






My conclusion : I LOVE this palette like I love all the sleek palette.
Great quality for a great price.
These palettes only cost €7,25 
And for so far I like all my sleek palettes and all have useful colors in them.


Wel this was it , I hope you liked it !
And that you enjoyed reading of course , and if you have any questions please do ask.