27 apr 2011

REVIEW - Sleek Blush - Rose gold

Hi gorgeous ladies and gentleman , 









Todays article is about my new Sleek blush - Rose gold
I've been wanting a blush from this brand for a long time , actually from the beginning I started using sleek products. 


I saw this amazing blush called :  at :  www.alicejohavesentials.nl and I really needed to order the blush. It's a gorgeous pink blush with a golden sheen to it and I absolutely LOVE it. 
When i'm wearing the blush it sorta reflects the light and you'll see the gold on my cheeks and it looks stunning. 




 

What does the company says about the blush  
A show stopping bright orange to make sure your feminine peaches do not turn into shrinking violets.  Create dynamic angles for added definition or opt for a light dusting to finish your peachy take on 2011’s spring make-up.

Apply using a small powder/blusher brush, by swirling the brush over the surface of the blusher. Tap off excess powder and apply onto the apples of the cheeks to emphasise your cheeks and your smile, or just below the cheek bone to create a sculpted look. 8g




My opinion about the Sleek blush : 
The product
The sleek products are of good quality and the blushes contain : 8 gram blush.
The products are easy available and the sleek sites ships everywhere ! 

Also the products is a little scented which is great , because sometimes the powder cause smell a little blegh.
The sleek blushes also have a good color line of blushes , so there are 10 blushes in 10 gorgeous colors.
Rose gold , pan tao , pomegranate , sunlight , scandalous , pixie pink , flamingo , sahara , flushes and coral

The price
This brand is budget friendly ,  
The blush cost €4,63 , which is a good price for a nice blush.
Which is a great deal for these gorgeous , cheap blushes.

The package
The package looks really chic , like all sleek products.
In a nice matte package with shiny letters , the information is of the back as well as the color name.

Quality
The product stays in place for a long time and the package is of good quality just like all sleek powder products.
The product is long lasting , you can really use this product for a long time till it goes pan. 
Great quality ! 
And the products stays on your brush really good and does not have fall out , which is great.

Would I buy the product again ?  
Definitely, because I really love the sleek makeup brand. 
This blush just looks amazing , specially in summer for a nice sheen when the sun shines.
I really love blushes and wear them all day and I think i'll order a few more blushes next time. 
It a gorgeous , long lasting blush.


Well this was my review on the Sleek blush - Rose gold. 
I really hope you liked it and enjoyed reading. 

With lots of love , 
Rianne x