19 jul 2011

FOTD - smockey lightbrown

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 

Todays article is a post of my Face Of The Day.
I choose to use my new sleek palette 
This palette has GREAT colors and I used a few of them.
The new palette is called the Oh so special palette of Sleek. 
And I recommend this palette !



I used a few colors of the palette  
For my eyelid I used : Bow , a light creamy almost skin colored eye shadow.
For my crease I used : Wrapped up , a dark chocolate brown
To make the outside of the crease more darker
 I used : Celebrate , a dark chocolate brown with shimmer

For eyeliner I used my Elf cream eyeliner in black.
For mascara I used my Catrice lashes to kill also in black. 
On my cheeks as a blush I used my Sephora blush in Rose rebelle.
To contour my cheeks I used my Catrice sun glow matt bronzing powder.

Full face of make up.


Close up on my face.

Well this was it , I hope you liked it. 
And that you enjoyed watching. 

With lots of love , 
Rianne x