16 feb 2011

13 personal questions about lady fabuloux

Hi guys , 

Today I saw a question list on one of my favorite Youtuber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rYJbWchaSs&feature=feedu
and I thought it would be nice to run trough the question list  ! 
I hope you like it , enjoy reading. 


1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Ice coffee - caramel late machiatto , I love caramel haha and this coffee is the best. 

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

Tights / Leggins , I always wear them. Weird enough I don't have ANY jeans , isnt that weird.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?

I cry when I watch animal rescue shows or that I'm going to race.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die

Go to Australia , or see a concert of Rod stewart and Lord of the Dance

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?

Damn thats a hard question , I think oranges and blueberries.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?

Life for something or die for nothing

7. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?

There are two songs. 
First one is the lovely Marvin Gaye - aint no mountain high enough




And the second one is Adele with Crazy for you 




8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I have no idea haha , casual chic I guess. A mix of both of them.



9. Favorite number
50 ,  it's my dads racing number and mine.

10. Three hobbies

Makeup , this blog and singing. 

11. Two pet peeves

Rudeness and Slowdriving , in my neighbourhood we have a lot of rude people and I really really hate it. And my bad habbit that If i'm driving i'm always cursing haha , I hate slowdriving cars or scooters.

12. Guilty Pleasure

Online shopping and Ben en Jerry's , I always spend to much online and when I eat Ben & Jerry's I cant stop eating till the bucket is empty ahaha.