13 feb 2011

MUSTHAVES for H&M

Hi there gorgeous , 

This article is about my musthaves for H&M 
I just love this store just like any other girl haha.
The store has just gorgeous basic items , that any girls closet needs.
So here are my musthaves for spring and summer. 
Have a look !


I love these chunky rings , especially the red one that one is just stunning.

I love this colour and this colour would deffinitly work really good when your tanned in the summer
I have to buy this bikini , i love leopard prints and this one is gorgeous with the gold details.


I love this bikini , im loving the colour and ruffles. 
Strapless bikini's are amazing and I am so gonna buy this one


I love these kinds of jogging/sweat pants , they are so comfy.
I love these wedges , they are absolutely stunning. I'm in love with flowering and the fabric of these shoes just work so well with the heel.
I also adore these vintage looking bracelets , they are gorgeous. 
I love these kinds of belts and they are so cheap only 5 euro , I LOVE corals and these would look beautifull with little dresses or nice jeans. 
This scarf is gorgeous and so girly , with the roses and flowers. 
I love this jumpsuit but im still doubting if I should buy it or not. 
But I do love this jumpsuit alot , its a nice pink and these kinda colours suit me well


So these were my musthaves , but what are yours ? 
Leave a comment with your musthaves of this spring and summer !
With lots of love , 
Rianne x