27 feb 2011

NOTD - black and gold

Hi gorgeous lady's and gentlemans ,  


This article will be about my nails.
Im having a vacation from school so i've been on youtube all day haha.
So I watched a video from : http://www.youtube.com/user/sototallyvlog
And I saw her nails and I was like wowwww thats really cool and simple ,let's try it out.




This is the video that I looked at and where I got the inspiration from.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sototallyvlog#p/u/8/pozYC7cXh80
I love the combination of the black and gold and I think it looks really nice with my skin.

On my nails I used : 


My base : 
Herome nail hardener 


Colours : 
Miss sporty - Gold metallic ( it doesnt have a real name 
Essence - Multi dimension - Number 20 in Fatal


Topcoat : Essence multi dimension - Number 01 in Clear as ice 




This is a real easy & cheap naillook.
The coloured nailpolishes were both around €2 euro , so it's a budget naillook and it's easy peasy.


I first used my herome nail hardener , this strengthens my nails and it's a base for my polish.
- You can use any base ! 
Then I applied the gold nailpolish all over my nail. 
When it's dry , I applied a second coat this will make the gold pop.
When my nails were all dry I took the black nailpolish and painted one half of my nail.
This is a little hard but practise makes perfect. 

And this is the end result. 
You can wear this in a casual outfit but also when you go out for a dinner or a party.



You should deffinitly give it try , 
if you like the look cause it's really easy. 
I really hope you liked it and thank you very much for reading.
With lots of love , x
Rianne