23 jun 2011

REVIEW - Catrice Sun Glow Bronzing Powder

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 

































Today's article is about a new product I bought.
I bought the Catrice - Sun glow matt bronzing powder , it's just a simple matt bronzing powder that is a little more natural then a bronzing powder with shimmer.


I always use bronzer to contour my cheeks and make my face look a little slimmer.
And I ran out of my own "Oriflame" bronzing powder so it was time to buy a new one.
I really wanted the Bourjois Chocolate bronzing powder but they didn't had it anymore , 
so I choose to pick one of the makeup brand Catrice.
I always like to try out budget proof products cause sometimes you'll find great products.




My opinion about the Catrice Sun Glow matt bronzing powder  
The product

The product is really soft and silky as it says on the package.
It's pigmented very well and IS really matt , does not contain ANY glitter or shimmer.
Which is great because I think a matt bronzer does look a little more natural for the daytime.
The product isn't scented and smells just normal.
You get 9,5 g which is nice I think if you compare it to the price you pay.


The sun glow bronzing powder is available in two colors.
In number 010 in the color - Light bronze
And in number 020 in the color - Deep bronze




The price
This brand is budget friendly ,  
The bronzing powder costs €4,99 , which is a great price I think.

The package
The package does look a little cheap and I think it's fragile because it's all plastic.


But the package does look simple and clean , nothing fancy or anything like that.
It kinda reminds me of the H&M packaging for their makeup.
Cheap and simple but it does the job. 
And I don't care that much as long as the bronzer does it's job 

Quality


I am very enthusiastic about this bronzing powder.
I think it does a great job to contour my face and gives me a pop of color.
I also really like it that it is really matt so it looks more natural since I wear this on a daily base.

Would I buy this product again ? 


YES , I recommend this product !!
And I would deffinitly buy this product again. 
I think it's a great product and great price.
The color really suits me and it's great to contour your face ,specially since there is no shimmer in it. 







Well this was it , I have nothing more to say haha.
I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading , please follow my blog


With lots and lots and lots of love , 
Rianne x