11 mei 2011

NOTD ~ Catrice - Miss Piggy reloaded


Hi boys and galls , 

Todays article is about my nail of the day.
This time I wore my catrice nail polish - nr.480 - Miss Piggy Reloaded
It's a really lovely soft pink with little sparkles in it. 





This is such a girly , happy , bright color and I love to wear this color.
This nail polish is really wearable for spring and summer and is really cheap to !
These polishes are only €2,49 and I just love them A LOT. 
Specially now the new color range is out in the shops with gorgeous new colors.


Catrice - 480 Miss Piggy Reloaded 
Barry M - 309 - Strawberry pink

These two are almost identical , only the Barry M polish is a little lighter and without sparkles.
I love these polishes both very much ! 
And I recommend polishes of both of the brands.


Well this was my nail of the day ! 
I really hope you liked it and again I recommend almost every nail polishes of Catrice and all my Barry M polishes are really great to ! 
I hope this article helped you out a bit , 


With lots of love , 
Rianne x