6 jan 2011

eye look - purple and teal

Hi darlings , 


Sorry that I didn't post for a while its been 4 days now , but I was sick yesterday. 

And i had to work and go to work placement , I felt so tired that i slept half day.
But before that i only had to upload some things like my eyelook that i did 3 days ago. 
It's a purple and teal eye , and its super easy to do so check it out. 


I used 
My zoeva brushes 
you can order these at www.zoeva.de
For my base and eyeliner I used   
Maybeline superstay 24 hr.
Sephora primer (it makes your skin so soft
e.l.f cream eyeliner black 

For the eyes I used  
NYX jumbo pencil in colour - Milk 
GOSH - Lets twist eye liner in colour ~  Aqua Line - Waterproof
L'oréal mascara ~ telescopic explosion in colour ~ Noir/ Black
Sleek palette ~ The original pallete nr. 594
I used the second and the fourth colour. 
And as a highlighter the 1st colour of the second row.

For my eyebrows I used  
Sephora ~ Crayon á sourcils ~ eyebrow pencil 01

How to make this eye look
First I started with my face and applied a thin layer of primer with will make my make up stay longer. Then I applied my foundation , but only on the parts where I have redness or spots.
Then for my eyes I applied a base with my NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk. 
After that I applied the purple on my eyelid. 
I blended the edges a little with my blendingbrush just to make it more soft. 

Then I applied a thin line with my GOSH eye liner just beneath my lower lashes and on top I applied a little of the teal colour from the palette to set it. 
Then I applied my eyeliner with my linerbrush.
Apply the eyeliner in your waterline and you can make a winged eye if you want. 
Then I highlighted my browbone and tearducts of the eye and framed my brows with my browpencil. 

And thats it, its really simple and easy to do. 
Hope you give it a try cause I know you'll make it work.
Well this was it and I really hope you liked it.