15 jan 2011

IM A NAILPOLISH GALL - my collection

Heei Girls , 

Today i'm showing you my nailpolish collection , its not enorm but the nailpolishes keep on coming haha.
Everytime I go to the drugstore called kruidvat : I ALWAYS bring a nailpolish of the brand Catrice. 
It's a very cheap brand but the quality is so good for the price. 
So here's my nailpolish collection that I would like to share with you guys. 












So this is my nailpolish collection , I hope you liked it.
Maybe when i'm getting my restyled room , I might order some racks specially for nailpolishes. 
I think that would look nice on my beautywall. With my beauty drawer.
I told you already that I'm going to restyle my room and i'm very excited about it. 

If I know more about my room I will tell your , first we're gonna put in a new wooden floor , which im very excited about cause I love these kind of floors. 
I think i'm gonna pick a dark gray wooden floor , I love the way how it looks. 

But I hope you liked the article and keep on reading my blog. 
With lots and lots of love , 
x Rianne