24 jan 2012

Outfit of the day - my favorite outfit

 Hello there lovely lady's and gents , 


Today I would like to share my favorite outfit.
An outfit that I wear so much and is just really comfy and looks chic.
It is soooo bad , but I wear this outfit one time in two weeks.
Or just wear the blouse with a pencil skirt.
So check my favorite outfit ! 

This picture is made in my spare room so that explains the mess haha. 
This is not my bedroom !

I paired the blouse with some leggings from Zara , which I basically live in.
I only wear these leggings and sometimes jeans , 
but they are just so comfy and easy to wear.

This is my room haha , but I really love this blouse.
And I am so happy that I got this blouse from my boyfriend.
He bought it for me and he loves the blouse too.

The blouse is just so easy to wear and looks so pretty I think.
And I also love to wear this blouse with some gold jewels.


My face of the day : 
Mac All that glitters eye shadow on my eye lid.
Winged eye with black eye shadow
Mascara on upper lashes
Bourjois healthy mix foundation 
Sleek blush in a hot pink color
E.L.F. lip plumping lip gloss 




And I just wore my hair in a center parting.
That is about it , just a simple look that I love to wear.
I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading and watching.