1 jan 2012

FOTD - Smoky eye and hot pink lips

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 
Today's article is another face of the day.
I adore this look so much , I think it looks amazing and specially the lips.
It's a little edgy and daring but great to wear to a night out.
I made pictures of the look with hair up and down.
You can see how much difference your hair makes with a look like this.

Hair up in a tight ponytail 


Hair down 

The lips are quite simple.
I just applied my Rimmel lipstick in Shocking pink nr.220 with a lip brush.
No lip liner , you can if you want to of course.


How to 
First I applied a shiny champagne color eye shadow on my whole eye lid.
I focused on my lash line and my tear duct , that's where the most of this color must be.
Then I applied a darker brown color in the outer V and blended it in my crease until my iris.
So not all the way to towards the nose , only until the halve of the eye lid.
I started blending and applied another layer of the darker brown in the outer V.
I did this to build up the color.
At last I applied a shimmery darker brown on top of the matt one , to give it a little sparkle effect.

Then I applied my mascara and winged eye liner as usual and applied my face products.
I applied my foundation with a stippling brush and concealer all my flaws with my Rimmel concealer.
I contoured my face with my Catrice powder and that's it.

List of products  
Sleek eye palette - Storm
Mascara : Rimmel day 2 night - Black nr.001
Eye liner : Rimmel glam eyes - Black Glamour nr.001
Foundation : Bourjois healthy mix serum - Vanille nr.52
Concealer : Rimmel Match perfection - Classic Beige nr.030
Bronzer : Catrice sunpowder - Deep Bronze nr.020